I can't send data with the example "SEND CAN data"

This forum covers issues concerning multiple software products.

I can't send data with the example "SEND CAN data"

Postby workhard10 » Fri 27. Nov 2015, 13:27

I can see the receiving data with the example "RCV CAN data", when PCAN-View is running/sending data to my device.

I want to send the same data with the example "SEND CAN data" instead of PCAN-View. After running I lost all my setting, and the The ID is always 3039, and LEN is always 8, the first data runs from 0 to 255, and the second data becomes 1, and first data count from 0 to 255 again (see my attachment) …… why? ....I don't understand :cry:

I look forward to your reply.

regards

Lidong
Attachments
SEND CAN data.pdf
(162.38 KiB) Downloaded 194 times
workhard10

Re: I can't send data with the example "SEND CAN data"

Postby M.Maidhof » Mon 30. Nov 2015, 10:21

Hi,

PCAN-View is not connected to a CAN hardware, see "nicht verbunden" in the status line. Please change the language to english, to understand the status line of PCAN-View.

regards

Michael
M.Maidhof
Support
Support

Postby workhard10 » Wed 2. Dec 2015, 10:08

M.Maidhof wrote:Hi,

PCAN-View is not connected to a CAN hardware, see "nicht verbunden" in the status line. Please change the language to english, to understand the status line of PCAN-View.

regards

Michael

sorry for the german labview version.

Must the PcanView.exe be connected, If I run the view?

I turn off the PcanView.exe and connct PEAK PCAN-USB optoentkoppelt to my relay card. the "Send example" sometimes runs, and sometimes not..., It stops quickly when I press the "run buttom". I must press many times, maybe one time it runs. It's very weird. Do you have any idea?
workhard10

Postby M.Maidhof » Wed 2. Dec 2015, 10:51

Hi,

yes, PCAN-View must be connected to a PCAN hardware or network, otherwise it will not work.

regards

Michael
M.Maidhof
Support
Support

Return to Software

This website uses cookies for analytics, for logins to the online shop and the forum, and for the handling of an order. By browsing this website you agree to the use of cookies. Detailed information on their use can be found in our privacy policy.

OKPrivacy Policy