PCAN-USB X6 Signed Drivers

6-Channel CAN FD Interface for High-Speed USB 2.0

PCAN-USB X6 Signed Drivers

Postby dmayo » Fri 22. Dec 2017, 15:49

As noted in viewtopic.php?f=211&t=1809 the USB drivers aren't signed and I can't install.

The 4.1.3 version of the drivers do not appear to be signed and I get the following error when I got to try to install them with the devices on my Windows Server 2012 PC. When I do try to install, Windows reports "The third-part INK does not contain digital signature information"

In the other topic, which is locked, the 2 suggestions are to either (a) update the certificate store or (b) install previous versions of the driver.

For option a:
I am not sure how to 'update the certificate store.' Please advise.

For option b:
The previous version of the driver, 4.0.18, does not have PCAN-USB X6 support and does not work. https://www.peak-system.com/CAN-Device- ... %5D=driver indicates PCAN-USB X6 support was added in version 4.1.0. I don't see that version available. And the 4.1.3 version as noted above reports "The third-part INK does not contain digital signature information"
dmayo

Re: PCAN-USB X6 Signed Drivers

Postby G.Lang » Tue 2. Jan 2018, 10:25

Hi

regarding for driver problems with Windows Server 2012 please contact us per email -> info@peak-system.com

best regards
Gunther
G.Lang
Support
Support

Return to PCAN-USB X6

This website uses cookies for analytics, for logins to the online shop and the forum, and for the handling of an order. By browsing this website you agree to the use of cookies. Detailed information on their use can be found in our privacy policy.

OKPrivacy Policy